Revisiting the hair-dryer app

I decided to go back and work a bit more on the hair-dryer application which I had created before Winter Break. The reason is that even though the mechanism in terms of coding worked, I feel that visually it wasn’t.

In the previous version, the hair-dryer blew away pieces of paper. This time I’m trying feathers, as they seem to look more interesting visually. This is the first artwork I have created for them.

Two new ones were added to the collection (please click to see the picture in bigger size).

Then I started thinking of mixing feathers with pieces of paper. I rather like the image below, but I think it’s not suitable for the app.

The following two can probably be used.

I also created this luggage tag:

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: